Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beautiful Like A Rainbow

Monday, November 12, 2007


Beautiful Like a Rainbow

We were meant to be.
We held a bond that was unbreakable.
I cherish you, and I miss what never was.

I watched you go.
In stillness and solitude I watched you break away from me.
God held my heart in His hand as I watched.
I felt His peace. It made me brave. It took away my fear.

Sadness set in. I have longed for you ever since.
I tried letting others in your place. It wasn't the same.
It only caused more pain.

I'm sorry it was you. I know where you are now
Your beauty shines down and makes my heart smile.
The void that you left has been filled by your love and by His faithfulness.

One day we will be together again, and it will be beautiful, and it will be forever.
Until then, I carry you in my heart. I love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment